SPECIAL MORTGAGE SCHEME
With effect from 1 July 2015
Available throughout England and Wales
Special features of this mortgage
* Please note the 95% LTV products are not available for new build properties
- Arrangement fees (non-refundable) – must be paid at time of submitting mortgage application and will be debited only after passing an initial assessment: £199
- Property assessment fee (non-refundable after property assessment carried out for the Society): see scale below
- Completion fees (non-refundable) – this fee can be paid before the start of the mortgage or you can elect to add this to the mortgage loan and it will be deducted from the mortgage advance on completion: £800. Payment calculations and interest charges will be affected by fees that are added to the loan on completion. If preferred, completion fees that have been added to the loan may be repaid by a separate capital payment at any time after the start of the mortgage and this will result in lower monthly payments and reduced interest charges.
- 3.89% 95% LTV product – No completion fee.
- Sealing fee/mortgage exit fee/administration fee on redemption of mortgage: currently £150
- Higher lending charge (applicable over 80% loan to value only) paid by the Society
- No early repayment charge
Property Assessment Fees
A scale of Property assessment fees will apply to house purchase and remortgage applications for this product, as follows:
|Purchase Price or Value|
(property assessment fee)
(property assessment fee)
For a price or value exceeding £2 million, please contact the Society for further details.
If a property assessment fee is payable, this must be paid at the time of submitting a mortgage application.
All fees shown represent the cost of the property assessment to the Society plus an administration fee of £35 to cover the Society’s own costs of arranging the property assessment and assessing the report when it is received.
Standard features of this Hinckley & Rugby Special Mortgage Scheme
- Available on properties in England and Wales
- Available for capital and interest repayment mortgages only
- Minimum loan £50,000
- Minimum term 5 years
- Free standard administration fee for remortgages – see note below*
- Interest calculated on a daily basis
- No tied insurances
- Minimum age for applicants 23
- Portable up to the existing mortgage balance
- Tariff of charges during the life of any mortgage available on request
- For remortgages, the property must have been owned by the applicants for a minimum of twelve months
* Free standard administration fee for remortgages. As long as the property is already registered at HM Land Registry in the same name(s) as the mortgage applicant(s), the Society will arrange for the new Legal Charge to be registered in the name of the Society. You will be advised of any additional administrative or insurance charges, which you will be required to pay.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
Mortgage typeThis product belongs to the following type of mortgages: