For all mortgage applications we will require the following supporting documentation:
- Fully completed and signed mortgage application form
- Fully completed and signed Intermediary Declaration and Checklist
- Introducer letterhead or compliment slip Last three months’ bank statements
For FTB house purchase applications we will also require:
- Evidence of deposit
For all employed applicants we will also require:
- Last three months’ pay slips for employed applicants
- Latest P60 for employed applicants (two P60s if bonus or overtime is required as part of the affordability assessment)
For all self-employed applicants we will also require:
- Last three years’ audited trading accounts
- Last three years’ HMRC Tax assessments or SA302s
For all BTL applications and residential applications with an LTV not exceeding 80%, the Society will normally accept two years’ history and supporting documentation.
For all retired applicants we will also require:
- Confirmation of pension income
For self-build applications we will also require:
- Property plans/planning consents/cost estimates for self-build applications
- Details of the ARIBA qualified Architect who will act for the applicant in drawing up the plans and in the supervision of construction of the property
AS WE UNDERWRITE OUR MORTGAGES ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS ADDITIONAL SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS MAY BE REQUIRED ON OCCASION
Incomplete mortgage application forms and Intermediary Declaration & Checklist forms are the most frequent causes of delays in processing mortgage applications.
Please help us to process the application as quickly as possible by ensuring that all sections of forms are fully completed and all required documentation is enclosed.
Posted in: Guide to Terms & Underwriting