Top Nav (alt)

What can I do if I have difficulty visiting one of your branches or agencies?

All of the Society’s savings accounts can be operated by post. Simply post your passbook to any branch or agency, together with any cheques you wish to credit to your account and/or your written request to withdraw funds by cheque. Cheques can be made payable to any payee you choose, but please do not forget to sign your withdrawal request in accordance with your account mandate. We will return your updated passbook to your home address by first class mail together, with any cheques that you have asked us to draw (please note that we cannot forward cheques direct to third parties).

Posted in: Saving FAQ