Top Nav (alt)

What happens if I change my mind after opening an account?

If, within 14 calendar days of investing your first payment with us (excluding public holidays) you consider you have made a mistake then, once you have notified the Society’s Principal Office in writing or by e-mail, the Society will help you switch accounts or arrange to reimburse your money (if cleared funds) and will waive any notice period or interest charges. (Please note that this will not apply to fixed rate accounts.) We will assist you in moving accounts.

Posted in: Saving FAQ