Please enter the details requested below for an indication of the likely affordability of the loan required, based on both our loan to income (LTI) ratios and the requirement for a level of disposable income after the application of a stressed monthly payment.
The calculator uses modelled data to assess normal household expenditure and is unsuitable in the following circumstances:
- Applicants whose income or expenditure has been affected by COVID-19
- More than two applicants
- Joint applications where more than one residential household exists
- Unusual patterns of household expenditure which are unlikely to correspond to modelled data (ONS)
- Where any element of the loan is for debt consolidation
- If any applicant has an unsatisfactory credit history
- Lending into retirement
- If the mortgage is a RIO (Retirement Interest Only) mortgage
- Split term loans
Please contact us to check affordability in these instances.
Information/hint buttons are available if you require assistance with completing the calculator, or you can refer to our Lending criteria for a full overview of our lending policy. Please check the individual product guide to ensure that the loan amount does not exceed the maximum available for the product selected.
If you have any queries about our lending criteria please click on the link on this page to request a call back from a member of our experienced Business Development team. Calls are normally returned within a matter of minutes.