Tariff of Savings Charges
The Society charges for the following:
- £10 when a cheque receipt or direct debit is returned unpaid.
- £25 for telegraphic transfer of funds from an account (CHAPS fee).
- £10 for stopping a cheque.
- £10 to replace a lost passbook.
- £10 to request a copy cheque.
These charges may change in the future. Any change will be made in March of each year.
You will be told about the charges any time you ask our staff, and before you use the service unless it relates to an unpaid cheque or recalled direct debit payment.
There may be other taxes or costs that are not paid through us or charged by us.