Mortgage Charter request form
- If you switch to six-month interest only or extend the term of your mortgage you will pay more interest and increase the total overall cost.
- If you can afford your existing mortgage payments, you should think carefully before making any changes and consider the overall cost of your mortgage.
If you are looking to request support under the Mortgage Charter and you are eligible, please complete and submit this form.
Am I eligible?
To be eligible to extend your mortgage term you must:
- Be up to date and not have any arrears on your mortgage
- Have a residential mortgage
- Not be already on an interest only mortgage
- Not be looking to extend beyond your expected retirement age