We aim to provide high standards of service. However, there may be occasions when you feel that you may have a complaint in which case our staff will try to resolve the problem or help with any queries. Whilst we hope we can resolve any problems through these internal procedures we are also a member of the Financial Ombudsman Services Scheme to which customers can appeal after internal procedures have been exhausted. Details of the Ombudsman Scheme will be provided on request. You can request a copy of our internal complaints procedure at anytime by calling our Principal Office on 01455 251234.
View the Society’s Complaints Policy and Procedures – Consumer Leaflet here.
In common with all other banks and building societies we are legally required to confirm the identity of customers who wish to open mortgage accounts so that we comply with money laundering regulations.
We will normally check your details on the voters roll and ask you to produce:
- a full current UK driving licence or a full current UK passport, together with originals of any one of the following;
- a gas, electricity, water or telephone bill which is no more than three months old;
- a Local Authority tax bill (received in the last 12 months);
- a recent bank or building society statement;
- a recent letter from the Inland Revenue.
The Society’s Bank Details:
If you wish to make your mortgage payments direct from your bank account, the following details will need to be quoted:
Sort code: 400530
Account number: 74575938
Mortgage 11 digit account number.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE